Parental Leave Policy
We’re excited to offer this comprehensive and competitive parental leave policy to support our people and their families through one of life’s most exciting stages.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers
- 10 days parental leave for secondary carers
- Paid parental leave to supplement above and beyond local legislative schemes
- Ability to take parental leave at half pay to extend leave period
- Gender neutral entitlements
- Superannuation paid on unpaid leave ‘as if worked’ for up to 12 months
- Incentive payment on return from leave for the primary carer
- Flexible working arrangements, including part time and majority remote working
- Global policy for Orro staff across all countries
- 6 months minimum service period for eligibility
- Orro ‘keep in touch’ program
- Casual work option during unpaid leave
- Stillborn/Loss compassionate leave
- Additional solo parent parental leave
Additionally, we offer the following life stage benefits, which can be broken up and taken in hours if needed:
- 2 days of paid fertility leave (to support individuals undergoing fertility treatment)
- 6 days of paid menstruation/menopause leave.
Orro®. Protecting your business and your people with Securely Connected Everything™.
Always one step ahead in an ever changing digital landscape to foresee challenges and know what you need before you need it.
Fierce focus on collaboration and cross-functional teams, breaking down silos to deliver a more agile and innovative work environment.
Our meticulous analysis ensures that our solutions meet the goals and expectations of our end users, now and into the future.
With best practice as standard practice, our integration of new technologies delivers revolutionary outcomes for your business and your people.