Service Delivery Manager – Network Services
We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join our growing team in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture that promotes personal initiative, self-sufficiency, and the ability to be hands-on with your work. You will be part of a highly motivated team, on a mission to create “future now” solutions that make it faster, simpler, and safer for people to access, store and share information – wherever, whenever and with whomever they want.
We Are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
We are looking for a dedicated, visible and highly responsive Service Delivery Manager who will communicate for all operational matters between Orro and our clients. Someone who will take responsibility for assisting with the successful implementation of new projects into accounts, driving customer satisfaction, maintaining strong relationships with clients, and acting as an escalation point for internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day client relationship as the first point of call for management escalations and queries from the customer and internal teams.
- Manage the relationship between the customer and internal delivery teams.
- Manage the account as set out within the SLA and contract.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are executed.
- Ensure all support and delivery-related escalations are resolved and customer communication is managed effectively by working with Incident Managers on creating PIRs.
- Identify any risks and work with the customer and Customer Success Manager for a satisfactory business outcome.
- Identify areas for scalable continuous service improvement activity, highlighting achievements in monthly reports.
We are looking for a well-organised professional, with initiative and enthusiasm. You will have more than 5 years’ experience in relevant roles and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- ITIL®V3 or V4 Foundation minimum.
- Sound understanding of operational support processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Engineering or Telecommunications or equivalent knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication including communicating in pressured situations to manage scope and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders/customers, peers and colleagues.
- Understanding of the main telecommunications carrier and integrator technologies / products.
- Strong level of commercial acumen.
- Project Management certification is highly desirable.
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. We are committed to creating a workplace that supports diversity of all cultures including LGBTQI and those living with a disability including those on the autism spectrum.
If you require any assistance with submitting your application or need to discuss reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and we try our best to positively impact society and the environment in all possible ways. You can review some of our initiatives here.
What’s in it for you?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate Diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. This is what leads us to be and employer of choice. We are a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and tries its best to positively impact the society and the environment in all possible ways. Here’s a glance of what we offer you:
- Monthly tech allowance
- Paid volunteer leave days
- Public Holiday leave swap
- Employee Discounts
- Wellbeing platform & exercise app
- EAP conﬁdential counseling sessions
- Employee Referral Program
- Reward and recognition program
- Healthcare discounts
- Financial wellness partner
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume through the link below.