Senior UC Support Engineer – Network Services
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cisco Unified Communication (UC) Engineer to join our expanding Support team in Australia. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with the responsibility of supporting several of Australia’s leading clients. You will be responsible for technical leadership within the support team.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. Our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
The successful applicant will be a flexible, team-focused self-starter who is intelligent and motivated to support a better network solution for tomorrow. You must have the ability to work under pressure, be a multi-tasker, a problem solver and possess a creative edge for problem solving.
- Minimum 5 years networking experience in supporting service provider or large enterprise clients
- Extensive working and technical experience with Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration products
- Cisco Certifications CCNP, CCIE – highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Engineering or Telecommunications or equivalent knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication including report creation.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders, customers, peers and colleagues.
- Extensive experience in Cisco Collaboration Products (essential)
- Communications Manager
- Unity Connection
- Contact Centre Express
- Attendant Console
- Webex Calling
- Webex Contact Centre
- Demonstrated experience in Cisco networking platform (essential).
- Deep level of understanding of voice technologies: Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (SBC, SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, ISDN, PBX, Codecs, QoS), video and mobility.
- Ability to foster working relationships and contribute to positive team culture.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent time and personnel management skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Superior interpersonal skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of best practice techniques as they relate to information and technology architectures, strategy development, systems integration, systems development and implementation, and service delivery management.
- Proven abilities to operation within Change management, Incident Management and Problem Management Framework.
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing national organisation
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate
- A competitive remuneration package
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history
- A range of employee benefits including 3 x paid volunteer days, internet/mobile allowances, novated leasing, employee discounts, wellbeing platform etc.
- Opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the link below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.