Senior Network Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cisco Engineer to join our expanding Support team in Sydney. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with the responsibility of supporting one of Australia’s leading clients. You will be responsible for technical leadership within the support team.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. And our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
But we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
The successful applicant will be a flexible, team-focused self-starter who is intelligent and motivated to support a better network solution for tomorrow. You must have the ability to work under pressure, be a multi-tasker, a problem solver and possess a creative edge for problem solving.
- Minimum 5-10 years networking experience in supporting service provider or large enterprise clients
- Expertise in diagnose and troubleshooting skills for Cisco Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security
- Cisco Unified Communications (UC) voice – highly regarded
- Cisco Certifications CCNA, CCNP, CCIE – highly regarded
- Cisco Meraki, Cisco Viptela, Cisco DNA – Highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Engineering or Telecommunications or equivalent knowledge.
- ITIL®V3 or V4 Foundation.
- Sound understanding of ITIL operational support & transition processes with specialism in Incident, Problem, Event, Change, Availability and Capacity Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication including report creation, High Level Design (HLD), Low Level Design (LLD) and ‘As-Built’ documentation.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders, customers, peers and colleagues.
- Good level of commercial acumen.
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including internet and mobile phone allowances, paid volunteer leave, hybrid working and much more.
- Opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the links below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.