Provisioning Coordinator – Network Services (Manila, Philippines)
We are looking for a Provisioning Coordinator to join our growing Network Services team in Manila.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture that promotes personal initiative, self-sufficiency, and the ability to be hands-on with your work. You will be part of a highly motivated team, on a mission to create “future now” solutions that make it faster, simpler, and safer for people to access, store and share information – wherever, whenever and with whomever they want.
We Are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
About the Role
As a member of the team, you will be focused on working with the team to perform ongoing operations, administration and support, your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The main task is to assist and support AU PM/PCs with provisioning-related tasks
- Ensures full understanding of order details and customer expectations – Scope of Works
- Orders products and services from 3rd parties
- Coordinates delivery of products and services
- Organizes installations and appointments
- Produces relevant documentation for customers at each stage of the process
- Liaises with internal and external suppliers and coordinates installation delivery in line with customer requirements
- Manages all new installations, relocations, and data upgrade requests through to a successful conclusion
You will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience with similar role or function in a telecommunications industry role or function in a telecommunications industry
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to use SAP advantageous
- Previous background in NBN delivery highly desirable
- Previous experience in telecommunications will be highly regarded
- Can work with a minimal supervision
- Excellent English communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and quick learner
- Excellent diagnostics and resolution skills
- Capable of building long-term relationships with customers, staff, and suppliers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong customer service ethic and focus
What’s in it for you?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including: hybrid flexible working, 3 x paid volunteer days, public holiday leave swaps, paid parental and inclusive leave, employee discounts, wellbeing platform etc.
- Opportunity for development career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a cover letter through the link below. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.