Projects and Provisioning Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Projects and Provisioning Coordinator to join our expanding Projects and Provisioning Team.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with the responsibility of deploying new SD-WAN/SDA/LAN/WIFI stacks to major enterprise accounts.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. And our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
But we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Project coordinator that will work with our internal Projects and Provisioning team, the main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects and ensure timelines/scope of work is met.
- Investigate, analyse and identify requirements, ensuring all individual needs are met and any potential issues have contingencies accounted for.
- Pro-actively coordinate multiple concurrent installations with carriers and vendors in a rapidly changing environment.
- Updating in house systems to ensure record integrity.
- End to end processing of Projects, including procurement & Provisioning activities.
- Ensure all critical issues escalated in a timely manner and all stakeholders kept updated on the progress.
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Adhere to quotes/budgets by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.
To be considered for the position the below attributes and skills are required:
- The ability to work autonomously and be organised and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills with a willingness and ability to learn in-house systems.
- Previous exposure in a telco field would be favourable but not essential.
- Be able to use initiative with a can do/nothing too hard attitude.
- A strong work ethic to contribute to a high performing team.
- Proficiencies in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Must be willing to provide a National Police Check if Successful.
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including income protection, internet connections and mobile phone allowances.
- Opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the links below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.