Project Managers, Mid-Level/Senior – Cloud Services (Contract)
Are you the missing piece to our Project Management puzzle?
Good Project Managers always ﬁnish their proj…
You got what’s missing?
One of Australia’s fastest-growing Tech service providers is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join its growing team in a hybrid role.
You’ll get a monthly tech allowance, employee discounts, paid volunteer leave days and so much more!
On a role…
Your key accountabilities will be Revenue and proﬁtability of projects, Project Management, Productivity, Business management discipline.
- Internal cooperation will be working closely with the project engineers, depending on the project scope, it could be 2-3 engineers for some projects and 3-4 engineers for others, plus shared company resources
- The solution itself is designed by the Solutions Architect which goes through the PMOs who work closely with the Client Success Managers
- The customers are the ﬁrst stakeholders since you’ll be delivering customer projects
- Managing the risks and dependencies plus customer communications might be on spot
This is your opportunity to work for an innovative and successful business, who’s end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, from cloud to cyber and data services, are removing the stress from tech for over 400 of Australia’s biggest brands.
- Infrastructure expertise
- Some understanding of Cloud, such as Oﬃce 365, Exchange, Secure Workspace Platform, Citrix
- Migration experience from On Premise to Cloud (public or private cloud) in a Project Management context understanding the key technologies, dependencies and terms involved
- You should know how to effectively manage client relationships
Skills Skills Skills…
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Proven track record of delivery on multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding of the main telecommunications carriers and integrator technologies/products
- Familiarity with carrier tools desirable
- Previous experience working in a similar organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication including communicating in pressured situations to manage scope and customer expectations
- Ability to manage a team to achieve results
- Sound understanding of sales methodologies and support processes
- High level of commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders/customers, peers, and colleagues
- Project Management certiﬁcation (AIPM, PMP or PRINCE2, Agile) would be beneﬁcial
So, if your stakeholder management skills are on point, and you have proven experience running projects in the Cloud and Infrastructure space… then we want to hear from you.
We Are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. We are committed to creating a workplace that supports diversity of all cultures including LGBTQI and those living with a disability including those on the autism spectrum.
If you require any assistance with submitting your application or need to discuss reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We are also a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and we try our best to positively impact society and the environment in all possible ways. You can review some of our initiatives here.
What’s in it for you?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate Diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. This is what leads us to be and employer of choice. We are a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and tries its best to positively impact the society and the environment in all possible ways. Here’s a glance of what we offer you:
- Monthly tech allowance
- Paid volunteer leave days
- Public Holiday leave swap
- Employee Discounts
- Wellbeing platform & exercise app
- EAP conﬁdential counseling sessions
- Employee Referral Program
- Reward and recognition program
- Healthcare discounts
- Financial wellness partner
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume through the link below.