Project Manager – Cloud Services Group
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in our Cloud Services Group (CSG) business to join our growing team in Sydney or Brisbane.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with managing your own project portfolio.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We are the combination of 5 companies with over 20 years of experience, who each bring subject matter expertise and depth of knowledge to any conversation and solution. We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. Our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be dedicated, visible and highly responsive in delivering successful projects that meet customer expectations, supporting the successful sale of solutions, all while ensuring there is strong co-ordination and communication throughout the delivery.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all customer engagements are created and delivered in line with guidelines and /or scopes.
- Utilise project management methodologies to effectively manage your projects
- Control project timeframes, budget, and deliverables with a balanced view to ensure the profitable outcome for us and the delivery of a successful outcome for our customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, business partners, and organisations relevant to the Professional Services’ part of the business.
- Ensure all support and delivery related escalations are resolved and that customer satisfaction and communication is managed effectively.
- Deliver to all work processes that are developed enabling team members to meet targets including utilisation, customer satisfaction etc.
- Ensure there is business management discipline in regards to the provision of data and development of business performance reports and business information.
We are looking for a well organised professional, with initiative and enthusiasm. You will have more than 5+ years’ experience in relevant leadership roles and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience.
- Project Management certification (AIPM, PMP or PRINCE2, Agile) would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of delivery on multiple projects at the same time.
- Understanding of the main telecommunications carriers and integrator technologies / products.
- Familiarity with carrier tools desirable.
- Previous experience working in a similar organisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication including communicating in pressured situations to manage scope and customer expectations.
- Ability to manage a team to achieve results.
- Sound understanding of sales methodologies and support processes.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders/customers, peers and colleagues.
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate Diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. This is what leads us to be and employer of choice. We are a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and tries its best to positively impact the society and the environment in all possible ways. Here’s a glance of what we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing national organisation – we were named Fortinet’s APAC Partner of year for 2021.
- Orro was named in the Australian Financial Review’s “Fast 100 list”, a list that includes some of the fastest growing companies for 2021.
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
Other employee benefits including public holiday swaps to support family responsibilities and diversity with religious holidays. Parental and caregiver leave policies, flexible working, Orro-wide mentoring program, and an emerging leader’s development program.
We also give 3 x paid volunteer days, novated leasing, employee discounts, access to our wellbeing platform providing exercise programs and food tips to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the link below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.