Level 3 Project Engineer – Cloud Services (Clark, Philippines)
Be a part of the growth story… yours and theirs.
- Work with new and exciting products including VMware and Microsoft
- Remote working options
- Interesting and varied work across a 100+ client base
We welcome you to the pointy end of the industry.
This is where you earn your stripes, get some experience under your proverbial belt, and secure your professional future.
Joining a remote team of 11 as Project Engineer, you will get a front row seat to new product offerings and cloud-managed services, delivering customised work to clients including VMware and Microsoft.
A well-established Australian MSSP with a client roster of 100+, you will have more variety than a box of Quality Street, be client facing and work on high profile projects, gaining experience across a whole host of different technical facets.
This is not just coding a rinse and repeat engineering solution.
Read the small print…
- Able to work autonomously within a project
- Can manage own work flow and priorities
- Deadline whisperer… but mature enough to communicate when you need help/support
- Able to figure out what needs to be done without being handed a 10-step instruction manual
- Experienced with implementation design
- Can identify dependencies and critical path mapping
So, if you’re wanting to have the opportunity to define your own role, implement change, and make a direct contribution to the way things are done in the future, this has your name all over it.
You’re a self-starter, you’re driven and fiercely independent. You get on well with people and are ready to be part of a team that knows how to have a good laugh and get their work done.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume through the link below.