Level 2/ 3 Project Engineer – Cloud Services (Contract)
Be a part of the growth story… yours and theirs.
- Work with new and exciting products including VMware and Microsoft
- Remote working options
- Interesting and varied work across a 100+ client base
We welcome you to the pointy end of the industry.
This is where you earn your stripes, get some experience under your proverbial belt, and secure your professional future via a cool contract role.
Joining a remote team of 11 as Project Engineer, you will get a front row seat to new product offerings and cloud-managed services, delivering customised work to clients including VMware and Microsoft.
A well-established Australian MSSP with a client roster of 100+, you will have more variety than a box of Quality Street, be client facing and work on high profile projects, gaining experience across a whole host of different technical facets.
This is not just coding a rinse and repeat engineering solution.
Read the small print…
- Able to work autonomously within a project
- Can manage own work flow and priorities
- Deadline whisperer… but mature enough to communicate when you need help/support
- Able to figure out what needs to be done without being handed a 10-step instruction manual
- Experienced with implementation design
- Can identify dependencies and critical path mapping
So, if you’re wanting to have the opportunity to define your own role, implement change, and make a direct contribution to the way things are done in the future, this has your name all over it.
You’re a self-starter, you’re driven and fiercely independent. You get on well with people and are ready to be part of a team that knows how to have a good laugh and get their work done.
We Are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. We are committed to creating a workplace that supports diversity of all cultures including LGBTQI and those living with a disability including those on the autism spectrum.
If you require any assistance with submitting your application or need to discuss reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and we try our best to positively impact society and the environment in all possible ways. You can review some of our initiatives here.
What’s in it for you?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate Diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. This is what leads us to be and employer of choice. We are a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and tries its best to positively impact the society and the environment in all possible ways. Here’s a glance of what we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing national organisation – we were named Fortinet’s APAC Partner of year for 2021.
- Orro was named in the Australian Financial Review’s “Fast 100 list”, a list that includes some of the fastest growing companies for 2021.
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
Other employee benefits including public holiday swaps to support family responsibilities and diversity with religious holidays. Parental and caregiver leave policies, flexible working, Orro-wide mentoring program, and an emerging leader’s development program.
We also give 3 x paid volunteer days, employee discounts, access to our wellbeing platform providing exercise programs and food tips to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume through the link below.