Level 1 Support Engineer – Cloud Services Group (Clark, Philippines)
We are looking for Level 1 Support Engineers in our Cloud Services Group to join our growing team in Clark, Philippines.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with managing your own project portfolio.
We Are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
About the Role
The successful applicant will be a flexible, team-focused self-starter who is intelligent and motivated to build a better network solution for tomorrow. The role includes but Is not limited to:
- Greeting the customer with care and empathy, speaking clearly and confidently
- Logging all incident/service request details with attention to detail.
- Providing first line investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolving incidents and performing service requests where time permits.
- Escalating incidents/services requests to level 2.
- Informing users about the progress of their tickets.
- Closing all resolved incidents, requests, and other calls.
- Provide pro-active assistance to team members.
- Abide by Orro written company policies and procedures
We are looking for a well organised professional, with initiative, enthusiasm and a collaborative can-do attitude. You will have minimum 2 years experience on a Service Desk using ITIL practices and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience.
- Experience in a Managed Services company or supporting external customers highly regarded.
- Completed Microsoft MCP Certification.
- ITIL V3 foundation certification (or relevant experience) essential.
- Other industry certifications considered as an advantage.
- Valid driver’s license.
What’s in it for you?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including: hybrid flexible working, tech allowance, 3 x paid volunteer days, public holiday leave swaps, paid parental and inclusive leave, salary packaging, employee discounts, wellbeing platform etc.
- Opportunity for development career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the link below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.