Customer Success Manager – Cyber Services
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager in Sydney to join our growing Cyber Security Team.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture that promotes personal initiative, self-sufficiency, and the ability to be hands-on with your work. You will be part of a highly motivated team, on a mission to create “future now” solutions that make it faster, simpler, and safer for people to access, store and share information – wherever, whenever and with whomever they want.
We are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) your key responsibilities include driving revenue & sales growth and customer advocacy. This role will focus on providing a confident and knowledgeable approach to sales and solutions at a senior/management level, as well as driving new sales and retention opportunities to completion. Excellent presentation skills are essential to your success.
At a high level, the CSM will:
- Strategic Account Planning
- Driving retention, adoption, and expansion into existing clients within a defined portfolio
- Build, execute and close sales pipeline
- Demonstrate Innovation and thought leadership to help Educate customers on the company product families and associated value proposition to help drive adoption and expansion
- Work as part of a national team to achieve personal/team revenue, sales and NPS objectives
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Retaining and growing the revenue of existing client base for your portfolio
- Leading regular executive and account, commercial and project governance forums
- Complete regular account plans
- Building new relationships within relevant vendors and benchmarking/consultancy firms
- Leveraging company systems, tools and processes to capture requisite information/data on customers and target market
- Generating new opportunities via direct means, new partnerships and networking
- Attending sales team and company meetings and events
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
We are looking for someone who enjoys the fast-paced nature of a dynamic and growing organisation, who is hungry and proven, who has a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Previous Consulting and/or Technical Sales Experience working in Telecommunication and Information technology.
- Experience in Cyber security sales.
- A proven history of achieving/exceeding revenue, sales and NPS targets
- A proven history demonstrating the ability to identify, engage, retain and grow a portfolio of existing customers
- Customer success focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Effective communication, attention to detail, commercial acumen, teamwork and time management
- Excellent personal, written and communication skills
- Experience in Cyber Security technologies highly desirable.
- Specifically; Experience Selling Managed Security, Assurance, Testing and consulting services
- Cisco (HCS, Webex Calling and Contact Centre)
- Microsoft Teams Calling
- Experience selling Private/Public Hybrid Cloud
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. We are committed to creating a workplace that supports diversity of all cultures including LGBTQI and those living with a disability including those on the autism spectrum.
If you require any assistance with submitting your application or need to discuss reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and we try our best to positively impact society and the environment in all possible ways. You can review some of our initiatives here.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing national organisation – we were recognised as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, making the 2021 AFR Fast100 list.
- Orro was also named Fortinet’s APAC Partner of the Year 2021.
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate, and operate.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
We also support our staff and their loved ones in a variety of ways, including public holiday swaps to support family responsibilities and diversity with religious holidays. Parental and caregiver leave policies, flexible working, Orro-wide mentoring program, and an emerging leaders development program.
Additionally, we give 3 x paid volunteer days, novated leasing, employee discounts, as well as access to our wellbeing platform providing exercise programs and food tips to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
How do I apply?
Submit your resume, including a cover letter through the link below. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.