We are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our growing Pre-sales team.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with delivering complex enterprise solutions for customers.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. And our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
But we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Consultant, Pre-sales who will be dedicated, visible and highly responsive and can immediately contribute to the growth and success of the business.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide pre-sales technical support to the sales team across the sales cycle to achieve business objectives.
- Work within the Solutions Team to deliver solutions to customers.
- Provide Architectural Governance on projects sold, including working with project coordinators/managers, Solutions Engineers and customers.
- Lead projects that require consulting and governance and jump into being a part of a team where required.
- Lead complicated projects that require customer engagement and be the trusted advisor to clients, partners and internal teams.
- Be part of a team that develops end-to-end architectures on Cisco and Microsoft platforms (data networks and internet with routing and switching, wireless and security, unified communications).
- Develop and Deliver technical solution strategies, including partnering with sales teams to present.
- Generate detailed technical solution proposals based on technology and solution product offerings, and lead proof of concept and solution evaluation.
- Prepare and deliver quotation for the solution and articulate business value through technical solutions.
We are looking for a self-motivated, team oriented, driven individual to develop and increase revenues through sales and presales consulting engagements. You will have more than 5 years’ experience in pre-sales the Data, Voice and converged ICT solutions, and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience.
- Experience in designing complex networks and ability to manage projects independently.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in following areas or part of them:
- LAN, WAN technologies, Load-balancing, MPLS VPN, Optical Networking.
- Voice and Unified Communication.
- Network security solutions such as Firewall, UTM, IPS/IDS, IPSec, SSL VPN solutions.
- Presales and consulting experience related to data communications networks, UC (Cisco and Microsoft) is preferred.
- Prior roles in solution consulting and technical architect will be an advantage.
- Valid certification and experience with Cisco Networks is a plus.
- Ability to create and deliver value propositions for the solutions and products.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills as well as creation and delivery of executive briefings.
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including income protection, internet connections and mobile phone allowances.
- Opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the links below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.