Client Service Manager – Cloud Services Group – Sydney or Melbourne
We are looking for an experienced Client Service Manager in our Cloud Services Group to join our growing team in Sydney or Melbourne.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on. In this key role within Cloud Services Group, you will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers, who are strategic, self-driven thinkers and can develop/implement services and innovation plan across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We are the combination of 5 companies with over 20 years of experience, who each bring subject matter expertise and depth of knowledge to any conversation and solution.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
The purpose of the role is to work with our clients to provide strategic guidance, support to both internal and external stakeholders and takes responsibility for all aspects of the Cloud platforms, including dedicated, remote, and shared.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Be accountable for ensuring customers successfully adopt and realise the value of Orro’s services and solutions.
- BE accountable for ensuring that Orro meet the contracted client SLAs
- Ensure the execution of consistent standards while looking for new ways for customers to innovate their business through technology.
- As a customer advocate, be responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of engagement activities, creating, and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across the internal teams.
- Build deep relationships with the customer senior operational leadership.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ business and operational goals, environment, pain points and operational maturity.
- Build and encourage strong customer relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of immediate needs and innovation activities.
- Help customers accelerate through the value lifecycle to realise their outcomes and drive successful renewals.
- Drive post-sales engagement in support of their customers business objectives.
- Manage the client interface on major projects working in the background with the PMO and Professional Services team.
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Reviews in partnership with sales and stakeholders.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who enjoys the fast-paced nature of a dynamic and growing organisation, who is hungry and proven, who has a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude – Not the clock-on/clock-off type’ and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- 8 years’ demonstrated experience in a service delivery role within a technology services environment across a range of services
- 5 years in a Technical Services Support role
- ITIL foundation certification
- PMP or Prince2 certification (preferred)
- Ability to work independently as well as leveraging cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction.
- Customer-obsessed mindset with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer metrics, and best practices to drive superior outcomes.
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders within the customer and Orro.
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate Diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. This is what leads us to be and employer of choice. We are a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and tries its best to positively impact the society and the environment in all possible ways. Here’s a glance of what we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing national organisation – we were named Fortinet’s APAC Partner of year for 2021.
- Orro was named in the Australian Financial Review’s “Fast 100 list”, a list that includes some of the fastest growing companies for 2021.
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate, and operate.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
Other employee benefits including public holiday swaps to support family responsibilities and diversity with religious holidays. Parental and caregiver leave policies, flexible working, Orro-wide mentoring program, and an emerging leader’s development program.
We also give 3 x paid volunteer days, novated leasing, employee discounts, access to our wellbeing platform providing exercise programs and food tips to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the link below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.