Client Delivery Executive – Network Services
We are looking for a Client Delivery Executive to join our growing team in Melbourne.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture that promotes personal initiative, self-sufficiency, and the ability to be hands-on with your work. You will be part of a highly motivated team, on a mission to create “future now” solutions that make it faster, simpler, and safer for people to access, store and share information – wherever, whenever and with whomever they want.
We are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
About the role
As a Client Delivery Executive, this Melbourne based position will be focused on developing and managing business strategies to achieve a profitable long-term business relationship with clients. This role is responsible and accountable for planning, organising, negotiating, staffing, directing, and managing all end-to-end aspects of the Orro engagement with the Client, including contract management, transition, sales & growth and relationships.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Total responsibility and accountability for all aspects of contract profitability, base-line control, contract administration, contract re-negotiation and the operational P&L.
- Establishing and maintaining plans and programs to drive high level of Client satisfaction
- Active participation in opportunity creation, growth and negotiation of contract and variations
- Achieve all projects deliverables on time by establishing and maintaining programs with high client satisfaction
- Attain service level agreements, revenue protection and growth, controlling cost, asset security and audit readiness
- Acts as the final escalation point for the Client ensuring executives are promptly notified and properly engaged to quickly address critical Client contract problems.
- Oversee a highly skilled team providing leadership, direction and influence at the highest level, by setting clear expectations and performance monitoring.
We are looking for a well-organised professional, with initiative and enthusiasm. You will have more than 5 years’ experience in relevant roles and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Proven ability in ensuring the commerciality of the deal construct and the requirement to fulfill the client’s stated business objectives
- Experienced and successful in the delivery of complex / outsourced services tailored to the unique requirements of the client and that deliver measurable business value
- Knowledgeable in Multi-sourcing concepts and how to create services that aligns with a client’s use of multi-sourcing
- Experienced in forming new and enduring matrixes with your team focused on clear common objectives, client delivery and business results
- You have excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to influence and negotiate through face-to-face communication with individuals and audiences
- Extensive operational experience with a record of achievement in the management of a team engaged in a diverse range of activities in order to provide service and support in a competitive business environment
Note: This role is subject to state and federal police background checks.
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company with a wealth of experience and expertise. We welcome and celebrate diversity of perspectives, background, and experience. We are committed to creating a workplace that supports diversity of all cultures including LGBTQI and those living with a disability including those on the autism spectrum.
If you require any assistance with submitting your application or need to discuss reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We are also a company that takes its Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and we try our best to positively impact society and the environment in all possible ways. You can review some of our initiatives here.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing national organisation – we were recognised as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, making the 2021 AFR Fast100 list.
- Orro was also named Fortinet’s APAC Partner of the Year 2021.
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate, and operate.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
We also support our staff and their loved ones in a variety of ways, including public holiday swaps to support family responsibilities and diversity with religious holidays. Parental and caregiver leave policies, flexible working, Orro-wide mentoring program, and an emerging leaders development program. Additionally, we give 3 x paid volunteer days, novated leasing, employee discounts, as well as access to our wellbeing platform providing exercise programs and food tips to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a cover letter through the link below. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.