Change Coordinator NSW
We are looking for an experienced Change Coordinator to join our growing team. This role is to be based in Sydney.
Orro Group has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands-on. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers charged with ensuring that customers obtain the very best of outcomes from their service.
Who is Orro Goup?
Orro Goup is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. And our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
But we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Change Coordinator who will be a dedicated, detail-oriented and highly responsive facilitator for managing operational and project IT service ‘Request for Changes’ (RFCs). Someone with excellent multi-tasking skills who equally enjoys working with complex projects as well as routine operational Moves/Adds/Changes (MACs). To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working in an ITIL®-aligned environment and can take responsibility for assisting with documenting, reviewing, approving, scheduling, successfully implementing and performing post-implementation reviews of changes. You will ensure that configuration item (CI) records are maintained as part of managing changes and act as a Change Management subject matter specialist for internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the lifecycle of Standard, Normal and Emergency change requests from the customer and internal teams.
- Assist with the coordination of Project and Service changes from internal delivery teams or 3rd party partners as appropriate.
- Schedule the resources required to implement changes and releases, based on customer or other published Release Windows.
- Proactively identify, prevent or mitigate scheduling ‘collisions’ where conflicting changes may increase the risk of performing a change.
- Assist in the creation of Standard Change and Request Model templates with operational Request Fulfilment teams, including the automation of workflows in the Service Management toolset.
- Champion & protect the integrity of customer’s services by ensuring conformance with change management policies, whilst balancing the need to be agile when enhancing, updating and improving services through successful change implementation.
- Support the assessment, authorisation and review of changes.
- Represent the Change Management practice at critical service governance forums such as the Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Provide expertise in IT service management (ITSM) and Change Management best practices and maintain a holistic view of service delivery that spans technology and organisational boundaries.
- Monitor and report on process compliance and the success of changes, including determining requester satisfaction with the change request and process.
- Make recommendations for process improvement in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) and ensure actions are followed through.
- Working with Incident Managers on creating Post Implementation Reviews (PIR)s.
- Work with the teams delivering any new projects to ensure that changes are logged and managed appropriately, have a strong understanding of the risk & impact to customers to ensure this is minimised and service continues to be delivered.
- Identify any risks and work with the customer and Customer Success Manager for a satisfactory business outcome.
We are looking for a well-organised professional, with initiative and enthusiasm. You will have more than 2 years’ experience in relevant roles and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- ITIL®V3 or V4 Foundation minimum.
- Sound understanding of operational support & transition processes with specialism in Risk, Change, Release, Service Asset & Configuration Management and workforce scheduling.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Engineering or Telecommunications or equivalent knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication including report creation, Configuration and Change record management.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders/customers, peers and colleagues.
- Good level of commercial acumen.
Why should you work for us?
Orro Goup is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including income protection, internet connections and mobile phone allowances.
- Opportunity for career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the link below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.