Asset Maintenance Coordinator – Network Services (Manila, Philippines)
We are looking for an Asset Maintenance Coordinator to join our growing Network Services team in Manila.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture that promotes personal initiative, self-sufficiency, and the ability to be hands-on with your work. You will be part of a highly motivated team, on a mission to create “future now” solutions that make it faster, simpler, and safer for people to access, store and share information – wherever, whenever and with whomever they want.
We Are Orro
Orro is an Australian technology success story with offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and internationally in the Philippines and UK. Orro is a secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building, and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility, and resilience. Our end-to-end solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses and over 20 million Australians every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. So, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
About the Role
As a member of the team, you will be focused on working with the team to perform ongoing operations, administration and support of network systems. Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Proactively maintain contracts on the supported base of voice, data, video, and telephony devices
- Coordinate all verification, ordering and uploading of maintenance contracts onto various data bases
- Produce reports as required
- Accurately record and efficiently enter information into various systems in call logging, knowledge base and data base systems on a proactive basis
- Provide work overflow support for various teams within the business
We are looking for a well organised professional, with initiative, enthusiasm and a collaborative can-do attitude. You will have demonstrated the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Product maintenance such as Cisco Smartnet and Partner Support Service (PSS)
- Proven ability to use advance features of Microsoft Excel – pivot tables, graphing and data sorting
- Proven ability to achieve results and exceed goals
- Good business acumen to make good business decisions
- Demonstrate excellent English communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and retain new information on new products, service, systems, and processes
- Ability to gain cooperation and assistance from peers, service providers and staff and to achieve positive outcomes for the customer
What’s in it for you?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including: hybrid flexible working, 3 x paid volunteer days, public holiday leave swaps, paid parental and inclusive leave, employee discounts, wellbeing platform etc.
- Opportunity for development career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a cover letter through the link below. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.