Account Manager – Digital Networks – Brisbane
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Market Account Manager to join our growing team in Brisbane.
Orro has a supportive team-based culture in which team members are expected to be proactive, self-sufficient and hands on. You will be part of a highly motivated team of over-achievers, responsible for selling the company’s products and services, maintaining relationships within a geographic portfolio of existing clients.
Who is Orro?
Orro is an Australian technology success story. A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver them the future now, meeting the ever-changing needs of their markets, and our world.
We lead the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure – providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience. Our end-to-end, platform-enabled solutions, including cloud, collaboration, cyber and data services, take the stress out of tech for more than 400 businesses every day.
However, we never forget our job is to connect people, not machines. Therefore, we take the time to get to know our clients and learn how they like to work. It means we understand not just what they need now, but what they’ll need next.
What is the role?
As an Account Manager your key responsibilities include driving revenue and sales growth and customer advocacy. You will use all your proven skills and experience, within Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Sales, to drive business and customer satisfaction within the full suite of Orro product families.
- Digital Networks: LAN, WAN, SD-WAN
- Digital Infrastructure: DC, Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud
- Digital Workspace: Workspace, Collaboration, Contact Centre
- Cyber Security: Managed Security, Governance, Risk and Compliancy
The role will be primarily focused on Digital Networks and Digital Workspace domains, however, includes the opportunity to expand via cross-selling into the associated product families listed above. This Brisbane based role will focus on providing a confident and knowledgeable approach to advanced sales and solutions at a board room level, as well as driving new sales and retention opportunities to completion. Excellent presentation skills are essential to your success.
At a high level, the Account Manager will:
- Retain existing clients within the portfolio
- Build, progress and close sales pipeline
- Educate customers on the company product families and associated value proposition to help drive adoption and expansion
- Work as part of a national team to achieve personal/team revenue, sales and NPS objectives
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Retaining and growing the revenue of existing client base for your geographic portfolio
- Leading regular executive and account, commercial and project governance forums
- Complete regular strategic account plans
- Building new relationships within relevant vendors and consultancy firms
- Leveraging company systems, tools and processes to capture requisite information/data on customers and target market
- Generating new opportunities via direct means, new partnerships and networking
- Attending sales team and company meetings and events
- Maintaining personal pipelines, sales and revenue forecasting for your portfolio
- Developing technical skills relevant to the Orro Group product suite
- Working with the management team to ensure that Orro continues to improve internal processes, increase market share, strengthen the company brand and move forward as an organisation in line with the direction set by senior management
- Adhering to Orro’s core values; honesty, integrity, communication, excellence and quality.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the fast-paced nature of a dynamic and growing organisation, who is hungry and proven, who has a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude – Not the clock-on/clock-off type’ and will have a good mix of the following skills, knowledge & experience.
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Previous Sales Experience working in Telecommunication and Information technology.
- Experience in Networking and Collaboration sales.
- A proven history of achieving/exceeding revenue, sales and NPS targets
- A proven history demonstrating the ability to identify, engage, retain and grow a portfolio of existing customers
- Customer success focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commercial acumen: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative activities and tasks within your portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
- Excellent personal, written and communication skills
Experience in SD-WAN, Collaboration, Cloud and/or Security technologies desirable. Specifically:
- SD-WAN (Cisco Viptella, Cisco Meraki and Fortinet)
- Cisco (HCS, Webex Calling and Contact Centre)
- Microsoft Teams Calling
- Experience selling Private/Public Hybris Cloud
- Experience Selling Managed Security and Cyber Security
Why should you work for us?
Orro is an exciting Australian technology company, and we offer you:
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history.
- A range of employee benefits including: hybrid flexible working, tech allowance, 3 x paid volunteer days, public holiday leave swaps, paid parental and inclusive leave, salary packaging, employee discounts, wellbeing platform etc.
- Opportunity for development career advancement as our business expands further.
How do I apply?
You are invited to submit your resume, including a covering letter through the link below. Your covering letter should be no longer than one page, explaining your suitability for the role.